Are you looking for an agent that can get the job done? I have sold real estate in the Bay Area since 1977. I have been averaging 50 homes or more sold each year since 1997 and have sold over 1000 homes and investment properties during my career as a real estate agent. I belong to several real estate boards and cover a wide area to service my buyers and investors. I have worked with many investors on exchanging real estate investment properties. I maintain a full-time staff to assist my clients.
If you are thinking about buying or selling, call me at 408-926-2500 or leave me a message here.
WORK WITH ME, GET RESULTS!
Who is Kathy Wiley?
- I have lived in California for over 30 years. I moved to the Bay Area from Florida where I taught in elementary schools. I worked for various law firms in the Bay Area for several years before I went into real estate. I received my real estate license in 1977 and my broker’s license in 1984. I am a member of Mt. Olive Lutheran Church and a past trustee for Opera San Jose. I have been actively involved in Boy Scouts through Troop 170. I am a member of Downtown San Jose Rotary.
Why choose Kathy Wiley to represent you in real estate transactions?
- I have sold residential and investment properties all over the Bay Area. I have consistently been in the top 1% of real estate sales agents for the last ten years. I am a charter member of Contempo Realty’s Platinum Club. I received the Centurion Award from Century 21 for over 10 million in sales in 1997. I received the Centurion Award for over 12 million in real estate sales in 1998. My sales production for 1999 was over 21 million and I received the Grand Centurion Award. My sales production for 2000 was 27 million in sales and I received the Grand Centurion Award. I’ve been the number one listing agent, number one buyer’s agent and Top Producer for the years 1999 and 2000. I have been a member of Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Premier for the year 2001, 2002, and 2003. International President’s Premier is awarded to agents who produce a minimum of $550,000 in Closed Adjusted Gross Commission Income. I was a panelist at the Superstar Retreat in 1997. I was a panelist on the Mike Ferry Superstar Panel for the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors Tradeshow in September 1999.
- I have completed several tax courses along with exchange courses.I have completed many tax-deferred exchanges for clients since the 1986 Tax Reform Act. I have a separate property management division, Comprehensive Property Services that helps clients manage property if they do not wish to be involved in the daily operation of rentals.
- I am a member of RE Infolink which allows me MLS access to cities from Gilroy to Palo Alto. I belong to the Southern Alameda County Real Estate Board which allows me access to Fremont and north through the East Bay and SILVER which covers Palo Alto up to San Francisco.
- I maintain a large private office with the latest in computer and printing equipment. My personal assistant will help you, the client, get through the process of selling or buying as smoothly as possible. My assistant is skilled in working with the title companies, termite companies, roof companies and any other services needed to close the escrow. She is available to assist with the marketing and creates the promotional information for properties. She schedules inspections and tracks the listings and sales until they are closed.
- I have a long association with many professionals who will help prepare a home or apartment building for the market. I can pass along discounts on new carpet, carpet cleaning and painting to clients who need these services. Due to the large volume of property that I list and sell, my clients receive priority from outside professionals when we need to get a property "market ready."
- I have many satisfied clients and have included a list of references.
- I have established a reputation for integrity, professionalism and devoted service. I look forward to working with you to help you satisfy your real estate needs and investment goals.